- "IROO" website (referred to as the "Site") is built by iROO International Pte Ltd (referred to as the "Company"), all content published on this website, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, photographs, images, audio, video, files, web design, etc., of the Company or intellectual property rights of other authorized users of the Site, are under the governance of the Copyright Act (R.O.C.), the international copyright laws and intellectual property rights. Intellectual property rights is also guarded, including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology, as well as any of the Company's product information, business projects and statement matters and all of the Company's information.
- Content or services provided by this website is only for personal, non-commercial use. No one is to provide or distribute content other than those listed, without the written permission of the Company. To obtain authorization to use the contents on the Site, please contact us.
- Anyone using the website must comply with all clauses of the Copyright Act (R.O.C.) and shall not change, modify, reprint, publish, broadcast, resell, reproduce, convert, distribute, disclose, exhibit, display or use the content or services provided wholly or partially, or to make profits out of it.
- Changing or removing the contents published in this website, including the company’s watermark, text, logo or other notices is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be prosecuted by the law.
- The interpretation and application of this statement is governed by the laws of the Republic of China. Any infringement of this Site pertaining to copyrights of conduct shall be dealt with by the law.